It seems that there is never a year in which we don’t observe change in the business of dentistry and 2019 has been no exception to this rule.
Chris Barrow shares with us his observations as he travels constantly both home and abroad and will highlight what he sees as the biggest changes to look out for in the next three years.
What you’ll hear:
- The changing pattern – independents and corporates – will there be room for all?
- The changing people – patients, team members and clinicians – who will they be?
- The changing products – what type of dentistry will patients want?
Who should listen:
- All practice owners and managers
- Anyone who is currently working within dentistry
- Anyone considering a career in dentistry.