Navigating the field of financial products available to your dental practice can be a frustrating minefield. Whilst regulation ensures that product information is itself clear and easy to compare, the banking industry’s focus on their products rather than your needs often means businesses rely on the same solutions over and over namely edging into overdrafts or loans from their high street bank.
In this episode of Bodcast, host Nigel Jones is joined by John Clarke, Head of Business Development at Wesleyan Bank, to discuss how you can finance growth in your business.
What you'll hear today:
- John's views on why it is a good idea to separate your commercial finance requirements and your day-to-day business needs
- Insight into the sources of commercial finance available to dental practices
- What to look for from an alternative source of finance
- The factors that should be considered, over and above interest rates
- The key considerations to think about when looking to invest in advanced technology for your business.