Eddie Crouch, Ian Redfearn, Paul Worskett and George Savva discuss the future of NHS dentistry. With the rollout of the reformed NHS England contract now less than a year away, we hosted a panel discussion to find out what they think it will mean for the profession.
What you’ll hear:
Highlights of the discussion including:
- The pros and cons of prototypes A and B
- The lessons learned so far from the reform programme
- The implications of the contract rollout.
Who should listen:
- Dentists with an NHS contract
- Owners and practice managers of NHS practices