Eleanor Young, Business Development Manager talks to Simon Walker, owner at Headless Cross Dental Care, about the challenges he has faced during lockdown and the practicalities of reopening.
With so many considerations for the practice, team and patients, Simon shares his thoughts on addressing the inevitable changes as restrictions are eased.
What you’ll hear:
- What challenges has lockdown created both professionally and personally
- How the time has enabled reassessment and implementation of changes
- What resources have helped throughout COVID-19
- How to communicate with the team and patients returning to the practice
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 11th June 2020