Join Dr Mahrukh Khwaja, CEO and founder of Mind Ninja as she disseminates the latest evidenced based practices that can boost mental wellbeing, happiness, optimism and quality of life.
What you’ll hear:
Who Mind Ninja are and how it started
The importance of looking after our mental wellbeing
Practical things you can do to incorporate mindfulness into your day at work and at home
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals
About Mind Ninja:
Mahrukh Khwaja is a dentist, Positive Psychologist Practitioner and founder of Mind Ninja; a well-being start-up providing dental professionals preventative services, from workshops to coaching, to help enhance their resilience, using evidence-based tools of Psychology, mindfulness and neuroscience. The Mind Ninja mission is to help teams, associates and students feel happier, healthier and thrive through optimising their mental fitness. Mahrukh led the psychological resilience pilot programme for King's College University dental students in the summer of 2020. Mahrukh has written the Level 7 Well-being programme for Acteon and the mental health chapter for Shaz Memon's 'Instagram for Dentists' and 'Instagram for Business'
Links that correspond to the podcast:
- Free character strengths profiler: Viacharacter.org
- Free values test: https://www.valuescentre.com/tools-assessments/pva/
- Happiness during the pandemic, Seligman on Action for Happiness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po8ZP8FU7Pc
- Theory of well-being, Seligman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LbwEVnfJA
- Self-compassion, Kristin Neff Ted talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvtZBUSplr4