Eleanor Young, Business Development Manager, talks to Harry Singh about what lockdown has been like and the positives that can be taken from the new ways of working and thinking for the future.
What you’ll hear:
- What challenges/highlights has lockdown created both professionally and personally
- What growth areas have you found as a result of restricted practice opening
- What should the marketing focus look like going forward
- Finance priorities, both patient and practice
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
Recorded on 15th June 2020