Thomas discusses the different business structures used by dental practices and how they differ. He details practical steps to take and the relevant paperwork to put in place in order to avoid future conflict with your business partners.
What you’ll hear:
- The difference between Expense Sharing, Traditional Partnership and Limited Company models for practice ownership
- Details of the documentation necessary to set up these arrangements correctly
- Examples of where things can go wrong
- How to handle a dispute with a business partner.
Who should listen:
- Anyone who co-owns a dental practice
- Anyone considering entering into a business partnership
- Dental associates considering buying into a practice.