Gain a greater understanding on how you can successfully liaise with NHS England on legal aspects related to running your dental practice in this episode of Bodcast. Host Nigel Jones is joined by Andrew Lockhart-Mirams, Senior Partner at Lockharts Solicitors, who shares his invaluable advice.
What you'll hear today:
- An insight into claw backs and key trends relating to this
- Changes to the way the Local Area Teams (LATs) are handling contract changes
- Key things to consider when facing a breach or remedial notice
- A greater understanding of how to go about challenging a termination notice
- Guidance on the issues that can arise with regard to the performers list
- Obtaining support when put into ‘special measures’ by the CQC.