In this episode of Bodcast experienced Practice Manager and President of ADAM, Lisa Bainham, talks to Nigel Jones about the benefits of holding practice open days for children. She offers advice and practical tips for ensuring they are fun for both the patients and the team and focuses on the wider benefits for the practice.
What you’ll hear today:
- Reasons why you should consider holding a children’s open day
- The format an open day takes
- Different ways to plan and advertise your event
- Top tips for making your open day a success
- The benefits to the practice and response from the patients (and parents)